Thursday, July 21, 2011

What can a personal trainer do for me that I can’t do myself?


The cartoon above is humorous but in all reality a good personal trainer is an educator who provides well-informed answers to your fitness questions. A skillful trainer chooses safe and effective exercises for you based on your age, gender, level of conditioning, health, motor skills and goals so that your training sessions are not only productive because the exercises are suitable for you but the intensity and progression are appropriate too.

With a degree in Exercise and Sport Sciences and over 22 years of personal training experience, you can rely on my knowledge and intuition to stop or push your limits when necessary. I share the latest fitness and nutrition knowledge with you so you make good choices when eating out or recreating, to enjoy life yet make optimal progress. And since I have spent a great amount of time implementing fitness programs on a daily basis for many years, my understanding of fitness is broader and deeper than the average person.

Dedicated to delivering cutting edge one-on-one services I have been a personal trainer since 1988 and continue to provide my services to a broad range of clients. I use a mix of technicality and innovation to produce quick, safe and fun exercise programs and never take "less than perfect" for an answer.

I provide my services at my own facility in NW Oklahoma City, a premier physical therapy clinic and personal training studio. My personal training services are available by appointment (405) 752-7377 or you can send me a message.